Are you interested in American cultural values? Are you concerned about passing them on to your children and grandchildren?
We are, and that’s why we’re writing American Cultural Values.
- To complete the first draft of all 12 chapters of American Handbook by May 1, 2019,
- To recruit an Interest Group that will give us support and feedback about each chapter
- To make chapters available to the Interest Group as soon as they are completed
Available to everyone:
The first 12 chapters of the book, as of November 1, 2018
- Chapter 1: Desperate times call for desperate measures!
- Chapter 2: Behavior, beliefs, and values: Chipping away at the cultural iceberg
- Chapter 3: We are our beliefs: An overview of our traditional American cultural values
- Chapter 4: Culture wars, and rumors of wars: What divides us now?
- Chapter 5: Our rights and freedoms: What’s so important about our Constitution?
- Chapter 6: Equality of Opportunity: A mighty aspiration and a challenging paradox
- Chapter 7: Self-Reliance: Use it or lose it
- Chapter 8: Competition: Sports and the entrepreneurial spirit
- Chapter 9: Hard Work: What do you do?
- Chapter 10: The American Dream: Dead or alive?
- Chapter 11: Patriotism is not a dirty word
- Chapter 12: Civil Discourse: Talking across the political divide
- Buy a pre-sale digital copy of the book for just $5.00 (the price will be $10.00 after May 1, 2019)
- Join our Interest Group and share your feedback
- Be part of the process of writing the American Cultural Values and collaborate with us behind the scenes
- Receive the finalized (and updated) first draft of all 12 chapters of the book by May 1, 2019
- Receive the completed book later in 2019, including any instructional materials to accompany it
Need an invoice? Let Jason know in the live chat -bottom right of your browser window- and we’ll email you a copy of your invoice in no time.