The official website for American Ways: An Introduction to American Culture 4th Edition, a textbook for English as a Second Language (ESL) Learners
This site is for:
- American History Buffs
Many people today are talking about American values and asking important questions:
- What are American values?
- What is happening to traditional values in the United States today?
- What do Americans believe now?
- Why do immigrants want to come to the United States?
- What values are new immigrants bringing to the country and what effect will this have?
American Ways has been used all over the world for more than 30 years. It looks at traditional American cultural values, how they developed historically, and how they have affected life in the United States.